Video of MIH & RHH 50th Anniversary 1991

Everett Lindquist shot the video, dubbed it onto VHS. Quality is awful, but…

why Bachmann quit…

Human Production Over Time…

Over an average human lifetime, by weight, 97.36% of each person’s production is fecal matter and urine. The remaining 2.64% is hot air.